JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RTI corp T4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mprh

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: RTI corp T4 Reply with quote

I have a complicated system, and my faithful Lexicon 500 finally died. My installer wants to replace all my remotes with the T4. It is a very expensive piece $ 3450.00. I have not been able to find the exact cost on the net for the T4, and I am curious if the cost is close to the dealers, and if indeed it is right for my system.
My sytem consists of: Rotel 1098,a sperate video switcher that can send video signal through out the house, Runco 1000D projector, sunfire 400 watt per 7 channel amp , toshiba dvd player, samsung 165 over the air hi def receiver, 2 hi def vcr recorders, 3 hi def tivos hr10-250. The tivos have an extra hard drive in each with about 400 hours od HD recording. My main front speakers are Klips Chorus II's,2 subs, and 4 surround spreakers. Upstairs I have a 50 inch dlp Runco dvd player a hi def tivo, and a Yamaha 1000.
Any suggestions? All help, ideas would be be greatly appreciated.
Marie
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about the T4, so I can't say if that's a fair price or not, but if you're looking to save some money, you can probably do everything that the T4 can do with a JP1 remote, but you would need to either program it yourself or pay someone to program it for you, as I'm guessing that your installer isn't hip to JP1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: