JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ADB settop box IR codes need (telenet belgium digibox)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdewitte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: ADB settop box IR codes need (telenet belgium digibox) Reply with quote

I have a telenet digibox ad-db100
found out this is an ADB box, not sure which

I already tried the 3000 (1818) and 7xxx (0677) bin files

but that doesn't seem to work

help
whompus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give this file a test.

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=4108

You will see after you unzip it, There is only real functions on buttons 0 through 6. They are power for several possibility's for your box. You didn't say what version sling you have so I made for all 3. If one of the buttons power it on and off let me know which # the button was. Then we will know where to start.
kdewitte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: ADB Reply with quote

Thx!

I have a pretty new slingbox A/V.
I unzipped the BIN's and placed them in the SBAV directory.

I'm remote and using the slingplayer right now so need to use the slingbox set up wizard/control code setup

I assume I had to go to 'other (not in list)' and then type in S2000 under alternative code. Is this correct?

It accepts S2000, the word 'power' in the test power button becomes 'IR CODE 9'. but when i push it nothing happens...

I am not sure how I can test the other codes you mention

K
whompus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that sounds right. The test power button will not work at the moment because there is no function on the power button. Let it assume the test was ok. Then attempt to power it on or off with buttons 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
kdewitte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: ADB settop box IR codes need (telenet belgium digibox) Reply with quote

So yes I went to the slingplayer and pushed all the digits on the (software) remote control...nothing happened

Koen
whompus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry... Thats all I have to go on at the moment. Me and a friend of mine in Mons where going to work on this. He got sent to the field though and will not be back for a while. We will then work it out maybe. In the meantime you could go to the ofa europe site and regester like you use the 7560 remote or something. Then go to there dounload area and get the downloads for adb sat boxes. Then use ir to import from wav, then export to rm as raw upgrade for each device code, then make a bin in rm to test with.
kdewitte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok! do you keep me posted if your friend shows up?

re: OFA...wow...you got me scared there...Never heard of this...but a quick google got me goin'. Not sure I'm proficient enough with RM to do what you suggest but I'll give it at least a try...

Went to OFA..but got stuck..there. did find something but nothing to download..not sure what IR and WAV are

Appreciate the reponses so far! thx!

K
whompus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I will keep you posted.

In the mean time download from that link I posted again. You will find it has many in it now. The power test will function for the correct one if it is in there. I had some free time so I did what I said you could do. I didn't need to download from ofa because I already had before. If one of those are correct let me know plz.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried creating bin files from the following upgrade files...
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=2466
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3873
kdewitte

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: ADB Reply with quote

Is this the code you once created for those singapore users?
or is this something else?

i am new to RM. Have installed everything but I'm not sure how to import that .txt files and convert it into a bin. Can you guide me?

Koen
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, check out the sticky thread at the top of this forum.
kmeuleman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Telenet Digicorder aka ADB-7100 Reply with quote

whompus wrote:
Give this file a test.

You will see after you unzip it, There is only real functions on buttons 0 through 6. They are power for several possibility's for your box. You didn't say what version sling you have so I made for all 3. If one of the buttons power it on and off let me know which # the button was. Then we will know where to start.

Hi, I have a set-top-box from the same cable company as Koen and I believe it uses the same remote.

Have also been trying several .bin files, including the onces from the link above. None work.

Any options left apart from buying a JP1 remote ?

The box is from ADB and looks like a ADB-7100 but in the soft it is a ADB-Q81. I found an EMC certificate on a german site stating that this is a ADB-7100
kmeuleman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Telenet Digicorder aka ADB-7100 Reply with quote

kmeuleman wrote:
whompus wrote:
Give this file a test.

Hi, I have a set-top-box from the same cable company as Koen and I believe it uses the same remote.

Have also been trying several .bin files, including the onces from the link above. None work.

Any options left apart from buying a JP1 remote ?

The box is from ADB and looks like a ADB-7100 but in the soft it is a ADB-Q81. I found an EMC certificate on a german site stating that this is a ADB-7100

I was able to borrow a logitech programmable remote from a friend and it is able to control the digicorder from telenet. You can ask the software that comes with it to download codes from the logitech site and under "telenet" there are three devices a digibox ADB 1000, a digicorder ADB 7100 and a HD digicorder. The first two seem to work for my device. Is there a way to use this information to get my slingbox virtual remote working ?

Also, I have a sony hd-recorder with epg and also there is support for the digicorder.

I see messages in a lot of forums about this topic dating from 2 years ago till now, but nowone seem to have solved this problem. Some help please ?
kmeuleman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Telenet RC-RW100 Digicorder Reply with quote

The needed file is here:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=7083
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: