JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hauppauge new 45 key remote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaphod7501

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Hauppauge new 45 key remote Reply with quote

I just added upgrades for the new 45 button remote that comes with the new Hauppauge PVR cards and the new MediaMVPs. The navigation buttons have changed to different commands than the previous dual function commands (shared with volume and channel functions). There are some discrete commands to enter the starting sections of the menu also. They can be found in both the PVR and Misc sections. Here is the one in the Misc section.
dvasco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this.
dvasco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A second thank you. I was able to program a friends Gateway JP1 remote with this for use with a PVR-150 in a www.gbpvr.com HTPC. His remote came with this Gemstar DLP TV GDT-56DRP http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=V35839&taxid=1&track=-10451
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: