JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Code Problems Help me Pls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
landav

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Code Problems Help me Pls Reply with quote

I have a radioshack 15-2117 and I'm trying to teach it a Samsung DVD-V3500 DVD VCR combo. I have tried all the samsung stuff from Yahoo and no go. The main problem I have is the power button I have problems with other buttons but I want to focus on this one. Since the RS remote I have does not allow you to learn to the power button I learn the power button to another key the #1 key for example and then I test it and it works. If I press it the the #1 the unit turns off and press it again and it turns on.

Here's the big problem I then download from remote to IR and look at codes and I have tried just editing the learned power command on #1 to the power button and the power button does not work like it did when assigned to the #1. I have also taken the code Protocol NECx2 Device 5 Sub device 5 efc 037 and created a device in remote master and brought it into IR and uploaded the config to the remote.

It appears that I can learn the power button but as soon as I write it to the remote with IR it no longer works.

Any ideas?

Landav
Thanks in advance.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this upgrade, it only has one button programmed because you only specified the EFC for the POWER button, but here goes...

Upgrade Code 0 = 27 D0 (DVD/2000)
5A 00 11 31 5F 5F 71
End
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: