JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony Directivo 2.2 extender and unknown device TV/1107

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juppers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Sony Directivo 2.2 extender and unknown device TV/1107 Reply with quote

I have some built in decive that came with the extender, and I can't find any documentation about it. it is TV/1107 and a protocol of 1f8. I did find a reference to another extender that said custom mode name, but haven't been able to find anything other than that yet. Any idea what that device is for? Thanks.
Capn Trips
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what your remote is like, but the Custom Mode Name protocol and device included in some extenders is used for those remotes taht have an LCD screen. You can use this device mode to have the LCD screen display whatever you set it up to display for keypress.
mtakahar
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the confusion. I initially worte LKP and DKP as separate protocols/devices, then later combined them together. It looks that the master eeprom image I used to create the initial extender .txt file had leftover of the old DKP.
Please just remove TV/1107 and $1F8.

BTW, if you think you would give DKP a try, you may want to get the newer version of LDKP (v1.3). (The protocol for your remote is included in LongDoubleKeyPress.txt.)
Juppers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Problem sovled. Everything works fine. On this remote LKPs only work on the first 8 devices, as stated quite clearly in the readme. Smile

I'm trying to do the global LKPs, but it isn't working. I created a key move for unused AUX5, doing shift-1 as the short, and a macro as the long. I have set a macro calling AUX5,shift-1 as 1. I upload it to the remote, hold 1, and it doesn't run the macro. If I download from the remote it has changed the device on the key move to CBL. What am I missing? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: