JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SA 8300HDC Discrete Unit Codes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reeltripp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: SA 8300HDC Discrete Unit Codes Reply with quote

I have two SA8300HDCs on the same TV. I have used JP1 to program a "swap" key that sends on first press a power code, input Component 1 code, next press it sends a power code, input component 2 code. The one power code cuts unit A on and unit B off at the same time. As long as I keep the source in sync all works well.

I would like to address each box with a discrete code like Cbl1 or Cbl2. Years ago I had a similar setup with ReplyTV and those boxes could be named unit 1 and unit 2 and the remote would treat them like two different devices.

Maybe I can get an addressable power box that would cut the power on/off via remote code.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: