JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-39940R01 and device multiplexor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CryptMan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

thanks for outlining that again. I did that including press "Bouquet+" and that looks like it works.

I have understood that the first steps will change the way the remote handles internal stuff - okay.

But I still have problems with the last part, adding the multiplexer itself.

What I have to do with "Key moves" and where goes the codes of the remotes I would like to switch between ?

F20Fh is 41 on my remote.

Thanks again for any help.
Sorry for my stupid questions, I'm really new to this stuff. I finished my interface on yesterday ...
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CryptMan wrote:
Hi,

F20Fh is 41 on my remote.

That is a good value. If the value was FF this would have scrambled your keys.

Since you are having trouble with the implementatio, put together your IR file and post it in the diagnsis section, and then post a link to that file here. Someone here will take a look and see what might be going on.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
binky123
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upgrade Code 0 = 1C 31 (TV/1103) Uses Device Multiplexor Protocol 01FE. BOUQUET+=TV/0680 BOUQUET-=TV/2047
FE 00 21 12 8A 17 E1
End

This upgrade assigns 128A to Bouquet+ and 17E1 to Bouquet- for the TV/1103 device upgrade. The 1 in 128A means TV mode. The 28A hex = 0650. The Dreambox remotes add +30 to setup codes when they are displayed/blinked back so this is really 0680. The 1 in 17E1 = TV. The 7E1 hex = 2017 or 2047.

Now you need to assign Keymoves that will execute the TV/1103 Bouquet+ button or TV/1103 Bouquet- button. These buttons will then execute protocol 01FE and change the setup code to 128A or 17E1 or whatever data is assigned to that device upgrade button.

Last edited by binky123 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
CryptMan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your support until now. I think I did what you said ... but I can't get it to work.

Please find my IR file here: IR File

Last try for me. If you didn't have any other idea I will give up, leave it the way it is and don't bother you anymore Smile.

Thanks again.
binky123
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a mistake(which I've corrected) in the device upgrade I posted above. It should be 1C 31 so that it gets created as TV/1103. In your .IR file and under Devices Tab, change the device mode from SAT to TV.
CryptMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FANTASTIC ! It's working now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But to let all others know, Shift-1 and Shift-2 does not work as key assignments in key-moves.

Many thanks to you.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CryptMan wrote:
FANTASTIC ! It's working now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But to let all others know, Shift-1 and Shift-2 does not work as key assignments in key-moves.

Many thanks to you.

Yes that's a known. To shift a number you need to press shift,shift otherwise the remote thinks you are trying to send an EFC.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: