JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KM Query for Mark

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveoram

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: KM Query for Mark Reply with quote

Mark,

Further to my post and your reply regarding how to add extra keys to KM, I have come across what seems to be anomoly (or it may be me not understanding the program)

For the 7560/2 you have defined a button 'Normalize' with code $13, the same as the code for the AUTO key.

Normalize is only available as a keymove but AUTO is available as a standard key. Does this mean I may get conflicts if I assign functions to both keys, or should I not use the normalize key, or am I totally losing the plot Laughing

Dave
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: KM Query for Mark Reply with quote

daveoram wrote:
For the 7560/2 you have defined a button 'Normalize' with code $13, the same as the code for the AUTO key.

Normalize is only available as a keymove but AUTO is available as a standard key. Does this mean I may get conflicts if I assign functions to both keys, or should I not use the normalize key, or am I totally losing the plot

I have no idea! Confused

None of the RDF's for the 7560/2 seem to have a "normalize" button defined. It's possible that its existence in KM is a carryover from some other similar remote (like the 7541?). My gut reaction is that "normalize" doesn't belong in the 7560/2 (unless you tell me it does exist on the remote?).
daveoram

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope - No button on the remote, and no mention of it in the RDF's.

I suppose it could explain why some of my upgrades I generated were not doing what they were supposed to do!

Dave
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveoram wrote:
Nope - No button on the remote, and no mention of it in the RDF's.

<whew!> I'll remove the "normalize" button from the 7560 in the next KM release.

Quote:
I suppose it could explain why some of my upgrades I generated were not doing what they were supposed to do!

If you used that "normalize" button, you're probably correct. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: