JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for up/down channel function for a Nfusion HD Remote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kram1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Looking for up/down channel function for a Nfusion HD Remote Reply with quote

I'm up against the wall and out of ideas trying to program a URC MX-980 remote to learn the channel up and down function from a Nfusion HD Nuvenio NV remote properly.

The problem I'm having is the URC MX-980 can't seem to learn the function properly not able change one channel at a time when you press it it skips thru multiple channels making the remote useless

Things I've tried already are

Tried to learn to function for a few weeks now it can't be learned.
The code for the Nfusion is not in the URC-980 data base but i was able to find it in the Harmony Remotes data base. So bought a Harmony 610 and tried to learn it direct from the Harmony that didn't work same problem but it works perfect on the harmony?

I Had someone with a Pronto learn the buttons from the Harmony and then i used the 980 program to copy and paste the buttons from the Pronto file didn't work same problem again

I've posted on remotecentral with out a solution that's what got me pointed here

Talked to URC tech they said i need the manufacturer device codes for the Nfusion HD Nuvenio NV remote or hex codes to use with there software hex code option in there program but can't find anyone from Nfusion that has the codes called every possible # i can call for the nfusion

Hope someone here has the device codes or can come up with another solution
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you paste the Pronto learns here, I bet we can edit them so that they just send one repetition of the signal.
Kram1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a .rcf file with the channel up and down command in it. Can anything be done with that ? Thats the file format from the 980

I emailed the pronto guy I met on remotecentral asked him to email me the pronto file

Is that what you would need ?

Any other suggestions ?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said
Quote:
I Had someone with a Pronto learn the buttons from the Harmony and then i used the 980 program to copy and paste the buttons from the Pronto file didn't work same problem again
which sounds like you were able to get the Pronto hex codes out of the Pronto file and copy them over to the program that you use for the MX-980.

If that is indeed the case, what I need is the pronto hex code.
Kram1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
You said
Quote:
which sounds like you were able to get the Pronto hex codes out of the Pronto file and copy them over to the program that you use for the MX-980.

If that is indeed the case, what I need is the pronto hex code.

I've emailed the guy from remotecentral who sent me the .rcf file asking him to send me a copy of the pronto hex code he never sent me the pronto hex just the already learned buttons in the .rcf file he had a 980 also

If he doesn't respond back to me do i have any other options ?

I have a Harmony 610 I bought temporarily in hopes to try and learn the codes from because Harmony has the Nfusion in there data base
I don't know anything about JP1 but is there any program that can see the codes on the Harmony thru the usb cable ?

or any other ideas ?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the Harmony will, or won't, let you do.

Have you tried learning very short presses of the Harmony buttons?
Kram1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes tried short quick press's changing the distance between remotes even putting tissue paper between been trying to get it to learn the command for a few weeks now learning it not going to work

Any other suggestions ?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the Pronto hex, that's all I can suggest.
tpaxadpom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if this would help but I've created Nfusion (Nuvenio) HD KM .txt.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10784
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: