JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-8820 rdf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dilligaf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: URC-8820 rdf Reply with quote

I recently received a couple 8820s from Rob (thanks Rob) and have been playing with them. I've run into a few problems with trying to program them.
I think it's related to the rdf files I'm using.
1) I'm using a Sony tv code 0000 which I program into the remote without IR
when I read the contents with Ir it shows code 1100. the remote controls the tv,
2) The aux buttton wont program with IR
3) After creating a macro on the power button using 995 I get an error when reading the remote with IR, The Fav/Scan list contains too many entries. The list will be truncated. I have done nothing with Fav/Scan.
4)When trying to load any of the X Box 360 upgrades in the file section they don't work, no keys have any affect. Code 1272 works media center so there is a built in protocol for MCE.

I have tried both the rdf here http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3158
and here http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3508
with no changes, does someone have a newer working rdf file available??
Here is a copy of my ir file uploaded to the diagnosis area http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3649
Sorry I can't figure out how to create links. I know that this is still beta and there will be problems, I'm just trying to be helpful.

Thanks to all

Mike
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did you download those RDF's?

I haven't tried the first you mentioned. When I tried the second a few days ago I found it didn't work. I fixed the [DeviceTypes] section in my own copy (only) and then it worked. But I see the downloadable copy was fixed yesterday afternoon.
Dilligaf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded yesterday, the day before they were 0 byte files. I contacted Jetskier and he reuploaded them, I don't think they were fixed.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: