JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone have a Panasonic SA-XR25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwade_913

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamwh wrote:
Also just picked up one of these open-box without remote. I haven't played with it very long, but so far the only button I'm looking for that I haven't found is the "Stereo/2CH MIX" button. What I'm trying to do is disable all surround modes and just listen to the unprocessed stereo signal. Any thoughts?

Adam

The "Stereo/2CH MIX" button is:

Protocol: Panasonic
Device: 160
Sub-Device: 20
OBC: 174
Hex Cmd: 8A
EFC: 094

Cheers,
Bret
adamwh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it! Thank you very much. Smile

Adam
SemperFi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bade_913, thanks for that input. You are exactly right. Embarassed They show a pic of the remote with those buttons circled so I just assumed it was operated by remote. I didn't even look at the front panel. Real men don't need instructions. Wink

I have uploaded a working file for the xr25. I must say that it isn't done correctly but works. I ran into it earlier in this thread with another file I downloaded using device combiner. I haven't taken enough time to understand the panasonic combo code. The only function missing is sleep. I know where it is I just haven't found the info. It is available on one of my built in codes but I haven't found the protocol for it. Read the note in KM if you want to get it working.
bwade_913

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFi wrote:
bade_913, thanks for that input. You are exactly right. Embarassed They show a pic of the remote with those buttons circled so I just assumed it was operated by remote. I didn't even look at the front panel. Real men don't need instructions. Wink

I have uploaded a working file for the xr25. I must say that it isn't done correctly but works. I ran into it earlier in this thread with another file I downloaded using device combiner. I haven't taken enough time to understand the panasonic combo code. The only function missing is sleep. I know where it is I just haven't found the info. It is available on one of my built in codes but I haven't found the protocol for it. Read the note in KM if you want to get it working.

Hi SemperFi,

I've been using the Panasonic_SA-HE200.txt file and it does everything I've wanted so far. But all I'm looking for is input selection, volume control and mute. What does your file do that Panasonic_SA-HE200.txt won't?

The Sleep button is:

Protocol: Panasonic
Device: 160
Sub-Device: 4
OBC: 150
Hex Cmd: 96
EFC: 126

Cheers,
Bret
SemperFi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember what that one has bwade. This has been kind of a long term project. I couldn't find one that had all of the functions of the remote. Since I don't have an original remote I had to set out and find all the codes. If those are all you are missing you could download mine and get the ones that are missing from yours. I have every function from the original in there plus a couple of others like discrete on and off.

Since you seem to understand the panasonic codes maybe you could get the functions out of mine and put yours up to replace mine.
ElizabethD
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwade_913 wrote:
I've been using the Panasonic_SA-HE200.txt file and it does everything I've wanted so far. But all I'm looking for is input selection, volume control and mute. What does your file do that Panasonic_SA-HE200.txt won't?

Perhaps I can jump in to answer based on my HE100.
On Yahoo is an Excel file which is a composite of similar models
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jp1/files/3.%20Device%20Codes/Audio/Panasonic-SA-HExxx-codes-v3.xls]

On SA-HE100, 200, 75 these code work work, so try them
    Functions OBC "byte2=sub-dev" EFC
    vol up 032 0 213
    vol down033 0 217
    mute 050 0 151
    tape 150 0 126
    dvd 163 0 227
    cd 148 0 124
    tuner 146 0 127
    vcr 158 0 254
    tv 159 0 002

For the life of me I can't figure out how to paste this data in columns that don't look drunk. Hope you can make sense out of it - basically you're looking at four values/line. Sorry about the look. Coding remotes is simpler, believe me.
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElizabethD wrote:
For the life of me I can't figure out how to paste this data in columns that don't look drunk.

To keep formatting somewhat intact, use the code tag (which uses a monospaced font):

Code:
Functions OBC b2 EFC
vol up    032  0 213
vol down  033  0 217
mute      050  0 151
tape      150  0 126
dvd       163  0 227
cd        148  0 124
tuner     146  0 127
vcr       158  0 254
tv        159  0 002

I say somewhat because this version of the forum software doesn't seem to like tab-delimited lists... so you need to make them space-delimited.
bwade_913

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElizabethD wrote:
bwade_913 wrote:

Perhaps I can jump in to answer based on my HE100.
On Yahoo is an Excel file which is a composite of similar models
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jp1/files/3.%20Device%20Codes/Audio/Panasonic-SA-HExxx-codes-v3.xls]

On SA-HE100, 200, 75 these code work work, so try them
    Functions OBC "byte2=sub-dev" EFC
    vol up 032 0 213
    vol down033 0 217
    mute 050 0 151
    tape 150 0 126
    dvd 163 0 227
    cd 148 0 124
    tuner 146 0 127
    vcr 158 0 254
    tv 159 0 002

For the life of me I can't figure out how to paste this data in columns that don't look drunk. Hope you can make sense out of it - basically you're looking at four values/line. Sorry about the look. Coding remotes is simpler, believe me.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for doing this. My message was ambiguous and easily misunderstood. What I meant was that the Panasonic_SA-HE200.txt file has already given me all the functionality I needed with the SA-XR-25 and I was wondering what else was available in SemperFi's file that's not already there.

Bret
ElizabethD
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Pierson wrote:
this version of the forum software doesn't seem to like tab-delimited lists... so you need to make them space-delimited.

Thanks, Mark. Good explanation again . I just wanted to do a fast paste out of excel. Notepad, Bill Gates and everyone else see excel delimiters as tabs. I did try [codes] but couldn’t defeat the invisible tabs Crying or Very sad .
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: