JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RMIR 3.0.1 not allowing me to edit a device

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject: RMIR 3.0.1 not allowing me to edit a device Reply with quote

So I have three devices for my ARRX15 remote, a TV, a Roku, and a generic OEM device used for a custom layout of the soft buttons. I did this because I want each device to have every possible button available when it's chosen directly, but I want a different load-out for actual usage.

The generic OEM device is the one that won't open. And by won't open, I mean it literally won't open when I have it highlighted and click on edit, nothing pops up. The other devices open just fine.

My custom OEM is actually a combination of both TV and Roku buttons.

Version 2.14.18 does not have this issue. I have two versions saved, one that is for 2.14.18 and one that is version 3.0.1, so it was easy to just load the old version up.

I am more then willing to upload both files if needed, I just need to know where to do this.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1031982 wrote:
I am more then willing to upload both files if needed, I just need to know where to do this.

Please do upload them. To do so, click on File Section in the menu that is at the top of every forum page, select Diagnosis Area and press the Upload button. To upload both in a single upload, zip both files together and upload the zip.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mathdon wrote:
1031982 wrote:

Please do upload them. To do so, click on File Section in the menu that is at the top of every forum page, select Diagnosis Area and press the Upload button. To upload both in a single upload, zip both files together and upload the zip.

Got them uploaded here - http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=26757
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@1031982

Many thanks for the files. This is just to keep you informed. This is a rather intriguing bug. I am working on it but do not yet understand what is happening. More news when I have it.
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now released RMIR v3.0.3 which I believe fixes your problem. Please test it and report back. If you still have problems with it then I will fix them in the next build.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mathdon wrote:
I have now released RMIR v3.0.3 which I believe fixes your problem. Please test it and report back. If you still have problems with it then I will fix them in the next build.

Sorry it took so long, had a busy day. Everything seems to be working properly now, thank you!
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1031982 wrote:
Sorry it took so long, had a busy day. Everything seems to be working properly now, thank you!

Many thanks for letting me know all is now well. No apology needed, I regard your reply as a very quick one, not a slow one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: