JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

HDMI input discrete codes for Sony Android TV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
navodj

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: HDMI input discrete codes for Sony Android TV Reply with quote

I just purchased a new Sony XBR43X830C Android TV (2015). Using Setup code 0000 I was able to test and verify most functions with my RCA RCRP05B JP1 capable remote. Using this I learned these discretes into my MX-500 for use at home. But.. I have not been able to determine the HDMI input discrete codes for my new tv. Does Anyone know what these are? I found and verified the Input changes to the Component and Composite connections, but HDMI1,2,3 are unknown. Thanks for any help you can provide. Dan
tranx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this upgrade would provide them http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=13447
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Discrete Codes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: