JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Search   Statistics   Toplist   View All Files 
JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> File Section -> JP1 File Section -> Slingbox -> Slingbox Binary Files -> Panasonic DMR-EH55 (Japan) with skin to add Custom keys
File - Panasonic DMR-EH55 (Japan) with skin to add Custom keys
Description: This skin adds Buttons on the SlingPlayer Remote that map to the Custom entries that JP1 creates when the “circle” buttons are used. Without this skin, the “custom” functions only appeared in the remote menu under “Custom”. Several new buttons have been created and mapped to the speciic features of the Panasonic DMR-EH55 being used with the broadcast stations in Kyoto.

Unzip file to create a new directory "PanasonicDMRJ" in C:\Program Files\Sling Media\SlingPlayer\Skin\
Select "Panasonic DMR-EH55" in Sling Player Skins Tab.

.bin files should be moved to C:\Program Files\Sling Media\SBAV
Note that the Japanese version of the DMR-EH55 has a different Remote and uses different codes...
so non-Japanese versions will need adjustment (within the rmdu file using JP1 RemoteMaster). I have left several other keycodes in the file from other DMR versions since the key on the remotes varies per region even with the same model number.

See README in "PanasonicDMRJ" directory.
See notes marked “-kiwin” inside of “Skin.xml” to customize the SlingRemote button text or location.
Information on using JP1 with SlingPlayer is here:
Discussion: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19
Files: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=97
Submited by: kiwin
Author: kiwin
Version: 0.9 BETA
Web Site: Click Here
Date: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:00 am
Last Updated: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 am
Last Download: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:56 am
File Size: 3.7 MB
Rating: Not Rated (0 Votes)
Downloaded: 704
Download File

Author Comments
swar

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:55 am    Comment subject: 2 devices

Hi Kiwin. Thanks for this post. I have 2 panasonic dvrs. They both work from this, but i need to seperate them via remote #1 and #2. So if i press enter/#1 on the physical remote it controls device #1, and enter/#2 controls the second. Right now your upgrade only controls device#1. I only need certain of the "custom" buttons you provided, but the same for #1 & #2. Would it be possible for you to make a file like that? In other words, the same file w/your remote set to control device #2, and even better appended to the one you posted? I have been stumped for months trying to do this on my own.
Thanks