How to Program your One For All remote
(Model URC 1030, URC-2010)
To set up the remote for your TV.
- Find the 5 digit code for your TV set.
- Press the "M" key and HOLD it.
- WHILE HOLDING the "M" key, Press the "POWER" key and HOLD IT.
- The light on the remote will blink twice - release.
- Enter your five digit code into the remote.
- CH+(up) = 1
- CH - (down) = 2
- VOL+(up) = 3
- VOL -(down)=4
- The light on the remote will blink twice.
- Aim the remote at your TV and press "Power"
- Your TV will operate with the remote.
Getting Codes from the Remote
It is easy to get the five-digit code for your TV after your device is set up. To get your TV code:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the "M" button and HOLD IT.
- While STILL HOLDING the "M" button press the "POWER" button and hold it.
- You will get two blinks on the remote - release.
- Press VOL - ,VOL - , VOL +,
- Press the CH+ button and release- count how many blinks- (1st digit)
- Press the CH - button and release- count how many blinks- (2nd digit)
- Press the VOL+ button and release-count how many blinks (3rd digit)
- Press the VOL - button and release-count how many blinks (4th digit)
- Press the "M" button and release - count how many blinks (5th digit)
- You now have your 5 digit code.