JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-8910 remote at XS-Cargo in Canada

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H2PC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: URC-8910 remote at XS-Cargo in Canada Reply with quote

XS-Cargo in New Brunswick has the URC-8910 remote (my prefered remote) for $19.99 this week. I don't know if its across canada or not. Now if I could only find the URC-9910 for the upstairs room cheap.
rickety

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: .. still got them in Kitchener Ontario Reply with quote

Thanks for the alert - I just got back from a trip and was almost about to buy online and get one imported (AV Deals Canada want $45 each plus shipping when I last looked).

Kitchener XS-Cargo had about 25 which were hidden so would not have been anyone's impulse buy fortunately. Since my visit they now have 2 less! Laughing

Now I am about to start migrating my extended 15-1994 programs over to these units.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: