JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New style boards, JP1P, JP1S, JP1X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jherrick
JP1 Vendor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: New style boards, JP1P, JP1S, JP1X Reply with quote

I have for sale 2 each of the new style boards, populated and connectorized. See here for a pic of what they look like. As I recently moved, and I can not yet find my cable, heatshrink, backshells, or 6-pin connectors, I have not completed them. Some people may prefer it this way, so they can finish them their way.

I would like to get $8.00 each for them, and shipping will be by Priority Mail, it will cost $4.60 to the contiguous US. I will consider shipping out of the country if you are willing to pay the postage.

As I right now have only built the few (more to come), I will post on this message as they are spoken for. Please PM or email me and I will let you know if the one you want is still available. Thanks.
Jim
Interface Place[/url]
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize you were an interface supplier. I never realized what that little www icon on the bottom of the signature meant. I've been here over a year! Embarassed http://www.interfaceplace.com/index.html When will you be done with your move?
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim, I received my JP1.x kit. I've packaged it up with a few jp1.2 remotes and I think it will be a great gift to lure my nephew to the dark side. Laughing

Thanks a bunch!
ClarkJeff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New style boards, JP1P, JP1S, JP1X Reply with quote

jherrick wrote:
I have for sale 2 each of the new style boards, populated and connectorized. See here for a pic of what they look like. As I recently moved, and I can not yet find my cable, heatshrink, backshells, or 6-pin connectors, I have not completed them. Some people may prefer it this way, so they can finish them their way.

I would like to get $8.00 each for them, and shipping will be by Priority Mail, it will cost $4.60 to the contiguous US. I will consider shipping out of the country if you are willing to pay the postage.

As I right now have only built the few (more to come), I will post on this message as they are spoken for. Please PM or email me and I will let you know if the one you want is still available. Thanks.
Jim
Interface Place[/url]

Jim,
I would like one of your serial JP1.X cables. Please PM me at your convenience. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: