JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Setup my IR file, I'll pay you $10.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
talktotravis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: WTB: Setup my IR file, I'll pay you $10. Reply with quote

Hi,

This may seem odd but I've posted in the forums for help on setting up my IR file to my liking, but have been unable to do a few things. I need help setting up 3 long key presses that will execute macros for a URC 9910. If I provide my current IR file and a list of things I want to happen, and you set it up for me, I'll paypal you ten bucks.

Please, only those who know what they're doing. I'm not terrible at IR but I'm frustrated with what I have and want to get it over with. If you're interested, post a reply. I imagine that someone who's good at IR could do what I want in 20 minutes or less.

Thanks
Travis
Evan_s

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to take a look at it. I'm not sure I'm an expert but I've got functional LKPs setup on my atlas 1025 with the extender so I have done it successfully before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: