JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Where to find Atlas remotes?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
csete

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Where to find Atlas remotes? Reply with quote

I see that a few of these have been solved on this forum. If I was looking in particular for the OCAP 1056BC with backlight, where might I find a couple of them? My last search on Ebay didn't turn up anything.
Evan_s

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OCAP 1056BC is going to be a really tough find. As far as I know they have only been seen sold by one EBay seller and he's sold out and has no plans of getting any others in. I had 2 that I got from that seller and when I offered them for sale here they sold really quickly.

The branding on them happens to be for http://www.sunflowerbroadband.com/ and so far that is the only way we've seen these remotes branded. I have no idea if they would sell the remotes, especially to someone who wasn't a subscriber but thats the only known definite source.

Pretty much just going to have to get lucky on ebay or some other auction site to find these.

I do have 2 of the non backlit versions of this remote for sale still if you are interested.
csete

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer. I would be replacing a couple of URC-8910. I do use the backlight quite often, so would hate to lose it. I really like the looks of that particular remote though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: