JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Atlas 1056 - OK / Select Button not working - Searched aldy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dovaleh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Atlas 1056 - OK / Select Button not working - Searched aldy Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I've searched this issue online already and even though there have been posted solutions to this problem, none of them seem to work for me with my devices.

I saw a post in which The Robman replied to and have solved a users problem with the Atlas 1056 remote and was wondering if someone could help me with a similar problem as well.

This is the post I am refering too: http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-one4all/thread.cgi?5554

So, I'm having a similar issue were I have unlocked the OK button to work with the DVD button as well as the TV button however, it's not sending that OK signal to either device.

I'm using a Philips DVD player (0503, 0539, 0646, and a few more) and for my TV, I'm using a Samsung Plasma TV (0812, 0702) I beleive.

I wanted to be able to get that OK button to work with each of the devices (DVD player and TV).

Also, wanted to ask a few more quick questions.

1. Is it possible to swap buttoms (eg. swap the INFO button with the SETTINGS buttons) ?
2. Is it possible to map the INFO button to the CBL Device?
3. Is it possible to map the VIDEO SOURCE button to the TV Device?
4. Is it possible to map the GUIDE button to the CBL Device?

Any help in this email would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Dov
unclemiltie
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible? Anything is possible with (1) a JP1.3 cable and (2) use of the Atlas extender. Do you have a cable?

As for the OK/Select button, the first question I have for you is when you push the button does one of the LEDs light? If not, then whatever device setup code you are using does not have the OK/Select button mapped to a IR code.

If it lights, which one lights? If it's not for the device that you think it should be, then you have a locking problem of some kind. I'm not an expert in how stuff is locked on that remote (even though I did write the extender, but I paid no attention to how the original remote worked)

As for your swapping buttons you can either look up the EFC's for those functions and then move them to the buttons using keymoves (directly from the remote or from within IR) or build yourself a custom upgrade.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click the Lookup Tool at the top of this page and search the device codes you are using. Click EFCs in the results to find the codes for your missing OK's. Use THESE instructions to assign those advanced codes (EFCs) to your OK in each mode. You can use the key copy and key move procedures there to accomplish your other goals. For swapping you'll need the EFC's for the commands in question and assign advanced codes for those.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: