JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help with DirecTV HR20 and URC 8800

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acheriff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Help with DirecTV HR20 and URC 8800 Reply with quote

Hello,

I thank anyone in advance for some guidance.

I was very happy to see a KM file for the HR20 posted by mdavej. I've been attempting to use the file for my old URC 8800.

I'm pretty unsophisticated with this stuff and I've been away from it for a long time. The extent of my range has been assigning new functions to buttons and pasting protocol and device codes into IR...

A protocol can't be calculated for the URC 8800. It appears I need to set up the protocol information manually and I'm having a hard time following the help information.

Would anyone be willing to walk me through this or direct me to some additional instructions?

I originally tried to just copy the third party protocol code and paste it into IR (which apparently was not what I needed to do).

Any help would be much appreciated. The wife and kids are relying on superdad to fix the remote.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: