JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Radio Shack 15-2117 8-in-1 remote and JP1 cable

View previous topic :: View next topic  
batorok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Radio Shack 15-2117 8-in-1 remote and JP1 cable Reply with quote

hi,
I am holding onto a Radio Shack 15-2117 remote with the RF remote extender (aka "remote command center"), a great remote for JP1 tweaking, the extender is nice for controlling things without pointing the remote directly at a device. I also have a JP1 cable I bought to program it with, and still have the original RS instruction manual and plastic "box" it came in. Not long after I got this, I bought a harmony, since my wife couldn't figure this one out. Anyway...
i"m not exactly sure what this would be worth, I thought about fleabaying it but this group is where I discovered the remote, hope someone here can tweak it out for their use. I'll start with 50$ shipped/ obo, my ebay id is batorok, as is my heatware id (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=4593) if you are looking for references. Paypal or money order only, US shipping only, thanks
email me for pics or info
batorok at yahoo dot com
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: