JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

IrScrutinizer: Capture/transmitter on same Arduino sketch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NEC1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: IrScrutinizer: Capture/transmitter on same Arduino sketch Reply with quote

Is there a way (or any plans) to combine the capture and transmitting sketches on a single Arduino board, and is it possible for such to not require a change in code for IrScrutinizer?

This would be handy, especially if used with a handheld device where there is no space for a hardware switch.
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is on my TODO-list, but unfortunately not on top of it. Wink Second half of January would be realistic. I have written a specification for a "General IR Server" (GIRS) API, that I intend to implement on the Arduino. Sorry, not published yet; working on it.

You can connect two Arduinos connected to different ports, one for sending, one for receiving. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Hardware All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: