JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-7800 Extender v4 and v5 available
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I updated the RDF to protect Part2 of the extender.

This change effects the
C7L0X7L5 (URC-7800_6800 Cinema Extender v 5).RDF

You can edit the line in the RDF to read as follows.

AdvCodeAddr=$400..$790
jonpcar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: 7800 Extender 5 Reply with quote

Vicky, I finally got around to using your 'new' 7800 extender. I had fallen in love with the URC 9910 (lots of buttons, display, and RF) for home use...but I took my 7800s up to my cabin and finally programmed them for use up there. This remote is as awesome as I remember using it for my main system about 7 years..especially with the new extender.

I know this is very late but great job and congratulations on the task and...THANKS. I am not an extreme user but I use quite a few special functions (LKP, cloaking, ToadTog, lots of macros and key moves), and all worked flawlessly.

Note that your C7L0X7L5 (URC-7800_6800 Cinema Extender v 5) RDF file is still NOT included in the RDF zip packet. It has to be grabbed from your extender zip packet.

Thanks again to you and all those who helped on this project, this is an AWESOME remote!!
ElizabethD
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky,
I added a conversion helper lookup tables into the 7800 extender section, it has the same info that I posted for aclinml thread but includes all button codes.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6047

I made it from a .html file I once got but don't know where I got it from. There was one error - DiscreteOff was $2B should be $3B so I changed that as well. Perhaps the .html file could be corrected while we're at it Smile

Your extender is a joy to use. Lets hope 7800s survive few more years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: