JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amino 110 remote codes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
binky123
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is specifically is not working? This thread http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9195 has someone that was able to load up a .BIN file into a Slingbox Pro.

Try loading a known code and see if that works. You may want to try learning the Amino signal the Slingbox is sending to see if it matches what we think it should be sending.
newfish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... I was trying to load N2003 from the cable box section, which needs to be C2003. Changed via RM, and exported, now slingbox at least recognizes the code. It still doesnt actually do anything as far as controlling the device... Now I just need the correct codes for the Amino
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newfish wrote:
Ah... I was trying to load N2003 from the cable box section, which needs to be C2003.

I don't know what that statement means, so perhaps if you provided links to any files that you're trying to use, it would help.
newfish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to use the Bin files posted up by zaphod7501 earlier in this thread...

zaphod7501 wrote:
I zipped all three types of .bin files together.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=3676
Just unzip them to the SBAV directory. Navigate through the setup menus until you get to an "Other" option which will open a box where you can type in the code. If it's a USA box then N2003 will be the code. If it's a PAL (UK) box then C2003 would be the number to enter. The Sling software will attempt to open and upload the file to the Slingbox.

I selected Cable box then other as the brand, but it wouldnt recognize the N2003... After importing the file into RM, I noticed it was listed as type= Vid Acc. I changed it to cable, and when I re-exported it, it was already renamed to C2003.
newfish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Finally... Working bin file for Amino 110 Reply with quote

Finally got .bin file working for the Amino 110. Uploaded bin file here:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=5295

copy .bin file to SBAV folder
go through setup wizard
Select Cable box
Select Other
type in code: c1541
Finish setup wizard.... Booya!
j4y

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks, I have a Nighthawk STB that I would like to get to work with my slingbox, but am having a lot of difficulty creating a binary file for it. The link to my original post is here: http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9665

I also have an Amino 110 STB and managed to upload the binary newfish created to control my STB. I was hoping to gain some insight by analyzing the binary that newfish created, or even the one that the original creator made.

I'm using a URC-8910 to learn the codes from the Sejin remote that controls my Nighthawk STB. What kind of remote did you use to learn the codes? I noticed that my 8910 has a difficult time learning the codes from my Amino remote. In fact, it comes up with an error for most of the keys that I try.

Also, when I use IR 7.11, it only shows the raw signal information instead of the Protocol/Device/OBC/Hex Cmd/EFC. What version of IR and DecodeIR did you use to decode the IR signals?

I also noticed that when I load the binary file (c1541) into RM, the protocol is Manual Settings, with Device 1 set to 9 and Device 2 set to 0. Where did you come up with those settings?

Thanks,

Jay
Thomas_Lerman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been helping a neighbor with their Slingbox AV. They are using an Amino 110 box (AmiNET110 if I recall correctly). I installed the bin as suggested above (c1541) and it seems to work just fine . . . except that all of the keys do not work. It is a little unclear how the bin files are created, etc. If instructions are available as well as the original starting point of the c1541 file, that would be great. If someone else can make the adjustments, that is fine too. Some of the buttons would be "rearranged" and that would make it work better.

For the following controls on the "remote control", the ones with the '+' seems to work and the '-' do NOT:
General:
+ Power On/Off
+ Channel Up/Down
- Volume Up/Down
- Mute
- Last Channel
Numeric Keypad:
+ Digit 0-9
+ Enter
Misc:
- Input
Playback:
- Play
- Stop
- Pause
- Rewind
- Fast Forward
- Record
- Skip Forward (does a Program Guide)
- Skip Backward
Menu:
+ Setup (menu)
+ Settings (same as setup)
- Program Guide (see Custom12 or Skip Forward)
- Display Info (see Custom10)
Navigation:
+ Cursor Up/Left/Right/Down
+ Select/OK
+ Page Down/Up
Custom:
- Custom03
+ Custom10 (Display Info)
- Custom11
+ Custom12 (Program Guide)
+ Custom13 (appears to do Exit)
- Custom14
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: