JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCarson17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: 8810 Reply with quote

I have and 8810b00 I purchased from Walmart probably a year ago. I have not been using it so I did a full remote reset. I then used 0075 for my dish dvr. I tried to learn the dvr commands ie ff,rw,pause etc on those labled buttons for my dish dvr remote. The 8810 will not learn them for some reason and neither will my 1994 however my sony vl600 learned them just fine. I go through the steps get the fast flashing light hold down on my dvr remote to send the code the remote quits the fast flash but I never get the next two light flashes. I go ahead and press setup to get the tqo flash but nothing works. I am not going to use the remote but would like to set it up for my friend to control his dvr from dish. What am I doing wrong. I am pretty good with these remotes as Ive had the 1994 for 3 years and just got the sony yesterday as the 1994 has seen its better days. Any help would be appreciated.
TCarson17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

I mad this post before I saw the other sorry. It looks like a remote problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: