JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TEAC Widescreen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RisingPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the turning of the set on, at this stage i have to press channel up/down then switch to AV inputs! Quite frustrating..

And yes the power button will only standby the set, not bring it back!!

Do i assume the play button is possibly a discrete on?

Also, i noticed other codes did work for standbying the set, however, this was the first code which allowed the AV toggle to work.

I have no problems buying/making a JP1 cable if it can help me here, but must apologise for how new i am to this!

Steve
johnsfine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By "AV toggle" you mean the AV key on the 7544?

AV is command 178 in TV/0037 and TV/0556 and TV/0655. It is command 114 in TV/0512. I guess you mean it worked in 0037 and failed in 0512 and you never tried it 0556 or 0655 (All those setup codes have the same power command, which you said puts your TV into standby).

I checked my collection of CCF files to see where 178 is the AV toggle command vs. 114. The list of files in which 178 is the AV toggle seems to be pretty much the same as the list in which that Play key would be discrete On. I don't have any files in which 114 is the AV toggle (so I guess I don't have any CCF that is correct for TV/0512).

Did you ever try the Play command or the EFC numbers I suggested earlier?
RisingPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did indeed try the play key to turn it on, no go, nor the discrete input changes, with the 0037setup codes though, i do have access with the couloured buttons to the setup menus on the tv, not with the other codes.

and by av toggle yes, i mean the AV Key changes inputs

Thanks for your time guys

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: