JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

15-2117 keyboard help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
motleycrue4u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: 15-2117 keyboard help Reply with quote

Ive been trying to get my remote to send keyboard commands to my ir receiver its not working. What i did is built a jp1 for my remote, downloaded every keyboard and tried uploading them one at a time onto my remote. They took ok, but when i aim my remote at my reciever its not giving keyboard commands when checked in notepad.The receiver I built was the simple serial port type. It test as ok in winlirc, but i was really hoping for something alot better than this. Is there a keyboard driver I could download for the receiver that would do what I want or a different receiver I could build to do this? Or do I need to buy an infrared keyboard and receiver, learn the codes, then use the receiver that came with the keyboared? I would prefer building something that would work with all the parts I have laying around. I read somewhere about a receiver made with an atmel 2313 that comes with a driver you load after flashing the atmel. If this would work please let me know as im about to go insane with this progject. Thanks in advance.
Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Keyboards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: