JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

JP1 or Pronto
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
streetskater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nadegda wrote:
BTW, do any of those high priced remotes do toadtogs?

"High Priced" You mean like spending 60 bucks for a 15-2117!? Wink That's pretty high priced. I held out and bought my 15-1995's & 2117's at about $5 a pop once they were discontinued. Gotta love the Shack for their bargains even if we sometime have issue with their quality.

Anyway....sorry about this diversion Smile but Rob already answered your question for real.
nadegda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Pronto and Marantz? Do they have something similar? Or Universals? Just curious, their prices are just outrageous... I mean, paying $1000 for remote??? Surprised I mean, I just setup 8811 in my office to make it fool-proof (or as close to one as possible) and my assistant is at complete awe. She just cannot believe how just pressing DVD button turns on DVD, TV, turns TV to proper input and changes it to appropriate aspect ratio. And when you press CD it switches to RGB input (computer), changes ratio again and turns off DVD. Similar thing when you switch to TV. She was blown away by functionality and finally is able to operate this LCD HDTV/monitor without asking for my help. Isn't it priceless... Wink From $20 remote? Of course, I wish I could find more of 15-2117s, but having few components I can do fine without use of LCD.
Ellen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm totally covered for myself also, but I do worry about the rest of the world once JP1 dies if JP1.2 doesn't get worked out.

Wasn't sure if I should post this reply in this thread or not, but are any of the gurus actively working on this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: