JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

DIYgadget.com JP1/JP1.2 Cables and Kits! USB ver 2 & m
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prelude wrote:
... we have developed a dedicated ticket system to replace direct email support, for any supports, you can submit a ticket at http://www.csbooth.com or send email to diygadget at csbooth dot com, a ticket will be automatically created for you.

prelude
JP1 Vendor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
prelude wrote:
... we have developed a dedicated ticket system to replace direct email support, for any supports, you can submit a ticket at http://www.csbooth.com or send email to diygadget at csbooth dot com, a ticket will be automatically created for you.

Thanks Rob!
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone bought from, or otherwise successfully contacted, DIYGadget recently? I have submitted a support ticket and, later, a small order and had nothing other than automated acknowledgements of them. No money taken from my credit card in respect of the order. I have e-mailed the support address that the order acknowledgement came from, enquiring about the order status, and had nothing, not even an acknowledgement, in reply. I would like to know if anyone has had better success lately.
jetstar52

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:57 pm    Post subject: Stuck in "processing" Reply with quote

No luck here, either. My 7/19/2021 order status is "processing." Credit card charge was processed. Opened ticket to inquire about the delay, and got no response.
ardory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject: diygadget is still in business Reply with quote

I bought a JP1.x cable and a JP1.x to JP1 adapter on 6/6/2022 and received them today 6/13. Haven't tried them out yet, waiting for a help ticket reply to find out how to tell which is pin 1.
Update 6/14 I plugged in the USB cable. Apparently the USB cable uses the FTDI chip, the driver self-installed from Windows Update.
jetstar52

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:06 am    Post subject: Pin 1 Reply with quote

This post tells how to find pin 1:

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16360
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
If you need to make it work with older EEPROM based JP1 remotes, you'll need a DIY Gadget JP1 EEPROM programming adapter $18 (+ $4 shipping):
https://www.diygadget.com/remote-control-accessories/jp1-2-1-3-to-jp1-adapter

These adapters usually do not have pin1 marked. To find pin1, feel the adapter over the heat shrink tubing and you'll notice that one side is flat whereas you can feel the components on the other side. Looking at the flat side, pin1 is marked with white dots in this photo:

Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: