JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Updated RDF's, Maps and Images - Version 1.19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Updated RDF's, Maps and Images - Version 1.19 Reply with quote

These RDF's are compliant with IR Version 5 & 6 and RemoteMaster(RM) V1.00 or greater
NOTE: KM does not require RDF's
RDF's for RM and IR

Full set of RM Maps and Images
All Maps and Images for RemoteMaster

NOTE: If you are using the above set of RDF's with RM you will need this full set of Maps and Images.

CHANGES:
1) Additional RDF updates to support Version 6 of IR.
2) Added special protocols to un-extended RDF's
3) Some RDF's for recent requests and fixes noted in the forum.
4) Made changes to URC-8910/9910 RDF's to add the HTPro remote. Make sure you delete the old versions of the RDF's
5) Added maps and image for new versions of 8910, 9910, and HTPro. (You may be required to select the RDF in RM with old upgrades due to name change. You can also reselect the remote to use the new images.)

You can selectively add the RDF's, Maps and Images you require however, if you choose to replace all, first remove and backup your old ones to eliminate conflicts with name changes.

NOTE: If you find anything I missed for IR version 6 or any problems please let me know and I will update ASAP
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: