JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Multiple ReplayTV Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hhyatt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Multiple ReplayTV Problem Reply with quote

I have a Panasonic Showstopper (ReplayTV 2000) and a new ReplayTV 5000 that I would like to operate with one remote. I have tried to set the system up on a RCA RCU810 remote. I tried as best I could to follow instructions in all the post that I could find.

I used 614 setup from Yahoo Files section (PVR ReplayTV.Zip). I used Keymaster and loaded the ReplayTV info into it. I changed the Unit Code from 0 to 1 and changed the Setup Code to 1001. I loaded this to IR and assigned to VCR1.

I did a similar thing again, but changed Unit Code from 0 to 2, and changed Setup Code to 2002, loaded this to IR and assigned to VCR2 button.

I rebooted the Showstopper and addressed it first with the VCR1 (1001) button. Things seemed to work ok here (at first glance at least).

But then I tried to access the ReplayTV 5000 by using 234 Zones (using the remote that came with the unit). I can't get a screen that lets me enter the Unit Code 2. All I can get is the normal Zones list.

I have not activated the unit yet (still in grace period). Does anyone have suggestions that might solve the problem?
sfhub

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Multiple ReplayTV Problem Reply with quote

hhyatt wrote:
But then I tried to access the ReplayTV 5000 by using 234 Zones (using the remote that came with the unit). I can't get a screen that lets me enter the Unit Code 2. All I can get is the normal Zones list.

First go to menu->setup

Then press '2' '4' '3' 'zones'

You won't see any feedback on the screen.
hhyatt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I get no feedback on the screen what do I do after entering 2-3-4 Zones? Seems like there should be a prompt or feedback of some sort.

Thanks--
hhyatt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just hit me several minutes after posting my reply, I need to enter 2-4-3 not 2-3-4. 2-4-3 Zones works.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: