JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for Code: Yamaha HTR-5760 Receiver
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaphod7501

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting ready for work , one head still asleep , hoping my Mouser order comes in today. The third hand comes in handy when removing ICs. (Deepthought is the name of our Samba server).
JustinG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried a couple of the yammy codes and found the 5560 one worked close. Actually, it's usable except for the power off. From KM, the codes for discrete on/off look like:

Code:

Power On (Discrete)   248      029      47
Power Off (Discrete)   246      030      87

Well, the power on works fine. It;s on the power button. But OFF does not work. It's set to Phantom 7.

Hmm, do i need to load an extender for the phantoms to work?
JustinG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed that phantom 7 does not work in tuner mode so i tried to set it to phantom 1 that does in tuner. still no go.
JustinG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, i moved the power off code to channel down and it works. maybe i suck at phantoms?
Mark Pierson
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The phantom buttons do not physically exist on the remote (there's no button that can be pressed), so you can't use them as part of a device upgrade. They're intended to be used in macros and key moves.
JustinG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread Necromancy!! YAY!

well it's been a while since i posted about this. I got the above file to work but not exactly how I wanted. A lot of new features don't work right.

I just bought a URC 8910 (basically same functions) and for some reason I got the power Off to work on the number pad. Pretty sure it would work on something else too.

I'd like for it to work on the Power button but I don't know how to put 2 codes on the same button since it's not a power toggle command. No new file has been uploaded for this series of receiver so I went over to R/C and found an MX-700 file for the HTR5790. It is practically the same receiver and most likely the exact same code set. It just has some better hardware options.

Now, is there a faq on using the MX700 file in KM? Can I convert it to text or some such and load it up in KM? That would be the best/easiest option but I have a feeling there is more involved.

Thanks for the previous help on the jp1 stuff. I had the new remote up and running in about 20 minutes.
JustinG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry here is the file in question

Clicky!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: