JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OneForAll 6410 remote set up code for Logik L22LDVB21

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharlieLowe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: OneForAll 6410 remote set up code for Logik L22LDVB21 Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to set up my new remote to my Logik L22LDVB21 tv as the old remote is lost. I have visited http://www.oneforall.co.uk/ to look up the set up code only to be presented with the following message:

Quote:
Result:

( OFA Simple 1 device (6410 R00) )
Logik L22LDVB21

We have found the correct code for your device, but it is not in the memory of your remote.
You can:

Contact our Customer Service by e-mail or phone. For contact information, please refer to your user manual.

...There doesn't appear to be any contact information on their website or in the manual which is rather infuriating. Please can you help me find or set up the code for the remote?

Thanks,

Charlotte
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my belief that the 6410 doesn't have a USB connector, so our programming tools won't work with your remote. However, I did use the OFA site to locate the correct setup code for the 7140 R02 which is TV 3432. That's not a setup code we are familiar with, although we may be able to find out the details. So:
A) The Customer support contact page is http://www.oneforall.co.uk/support/. From there, Click on the Category "Universal Remotes", go to page 3 and click Simple TV, and the following page contains the link "Click here to send us a support e-mail". That link is:
http://www.oneforall.co.uk/webforms/index/index/id/3/

B) If that doesn't work out for you, we may be able to find out the details of setup code TV 3432. If also the 6410 supports the 994 command, it may be possible to manually program the remote yourself. There is at present no assurance that we can do this, so try contacting OFA first.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another OFA support email known to work: email@uebv.com or ofasupport2@ueic.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Non-JP1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: