JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for a JP1.2/1.3 to JP1 adapter, dog chewed mine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
landolfi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Looking for a JP1.2/1.3 to JP1 adapter, dog chewed mine Reply with quote

My dog chewed up my JP1.2/JP1 adapter just when I was standardizing on an 8910 as primary remote, now I'm dead in the water. I tried DIYGadget but it looks like they aren't selling it anymore and I also noticed some posts here from folks who couldn't get that DIYGadget adapter to work. Does anyone have a JP1 adapter they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks in advance,

Bob
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your PMs
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on this web page, it looks to me like they are still selling the JP1 adapter. It also appears that they have now gone over to a FTDI chip for the flash cables, which presumably means that the interface will work with MAXQ chips. (Of course that wouldn't matter in this case.)

Or did I get mislead?
landolfi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to buy that adapter, but the site wouldn't let me check out. I opened a ticket, but I wondered if maybe they aren't selling it any more. The way I found out about that product was a post elsewhere here saying someone had bought that adapter but couldn't get their computer to recognize the remote when using it, though there was some controversy whether it was the remote or the adapter. I'll post back here when I hear from DIYgadget. Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: