JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Problem with PROTOCOLS section in V1.02 of URC-1067Bx3 ext.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony_Patrick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Problem with PROTOCOLS section in V1.02 of URC-1067Bx3 ext. Reply with quote

I am in the process of upgrading to an Arris Gateway / Portal CATV media system. In reprogramming my remotes I came across a problem with:
3A393A39 (Comcast DVR URC-1067Bx3 JP1.3 extender V1.02).rdf

According to IRScope the Arris Gateway / Portal system uses MCE protocol for the remote IR signalling. The PID is 012A:2 in the [PROTOCOLS] section of all the other URC-1067Bx3 rdf's other than the one I listed above where it is simply coded as 012A (and doesn't work). I changed the PID to 012A:2 in my local copy of the [PROTOCOLS] section of this RDF and it is now working.

Just thought I would let everyone know so whoever maintains this RDF can recheck the [PROTOCOLS] section in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Protocol Decodes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: