JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OFA Essence 4 Latin America (URC-7340)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: OFA Essence 4 Latin America (URC-7340) Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just uploaded the RDF, Map and JPG for the Latin American version of the URC-7140 Essence Remote.

The RDF is based on 3FG's OFA Essence 7140 RDF, and adds updated Protocols, DigitMaps and SetupCodes. Besides those and the new signature and name, it also contain mathdon's suggested [Settings] section.

Macros and Key Moves work as expected, either setting them up directly on the remote using 99X commands or using RMIR 2.03 Alpha 23 and uploading. Learning works as expected as well.

It supposedly would work with OFA Essence 3 (7330) and Essence 2 (7320) as well.
Probably needs small adjustments.

URC-7340 RDF, Map and JPG

I 've also uploaded my RMIR configuration and noticed an "hidden" Macro which probably represents the remote's PowerMacro function under its Combi Control (sort of 1 only activity as in the case of SmartControl 7960 and 7962, but without Audio and VideoHelp buttons nor a Macro possibility).

URC-7340.rmir

Feel free to use and comment...

P.S. Did this while trying to learn how to setup Macro + SmartControls on my URC-7962 Motion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: