JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Device upgrade for Western Digital Live STB????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aclinml

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Device upgrade for Western Digital Live STB???? Reply with quote

I've done some searches on JP1 and can not find any references to a Set Top Box Media Player called 'Western Digital Live Hub' Media Center. It downloads files from you PC and allows 1080P playback of Videos, music, photos along with connect to other online services, i.e. Netflix, etc.

I just want to verify that a Device Upgrade for this device does NOT exist for it. Can someone confirm that??

If not, I may attempt to create one at a later date....

Thanks,
Mike
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

The upgrades you are looking for are in the MISC folder. I don't know how you search the file section. I know that when I first started with the forum, the FileSearch icon wasn't clearly marked, and so I missed the powerful search feature for the file section. When I found the feature, after years of being here, Rolling Eyes navigating through the folders alpabetically, I made the current File Search icon, and submitted it to Rob with a request that it be used to let people like me know it exists.

Good thought though. Any time I encounter a weird remote, I capture it and submit the upgrade. Its very helpful to your fellow JP1ers.
aclinml

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it! Thanks again, Vicky. I wasn't using the file search icon and I guess thats why I asked in the first place. I thought I may have overlooked it in here.

Everytime I come back here every year or so, you are always there to help.

Thanks again,
Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - General Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: