JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

IR543 (X10 Pro) and SlingBox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: IR543 (X10 Pro) and SlingBox Reply with quote

Hi,

Merry Christmas to all of you. I need some help with IR543 IR module module I have this module together with a SlingBox Solo that is mainly to control over the net TV's, VCR's, Cameras, it has a IR control too, there is an option for other devices and to introduce a custom IR remote code, I am not sure how this works with this X10 IR module. I looked into the web and I got 0782 for a code using X10 IR remote (custom IR controller from X10), try to introduce this code but this does not work like that. I asked Sling technical service what to use as code but they asked me to get first a file or files for X10 Pro IR devices commands needed, then update the database of my Sling. I am not sure what kind of files, commands or codes I need to obtain, I've seen in previous mails with some codes but I am not really sure what are the ones I need to get to have my IR543 working with my SlingBox.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Josep
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: IR543 (X10 Pro) and SlingBox Reply with quote

josep wrote:
I need some help with IR543 IR module module I have this module together with a SlingBox Solo that is mainly to control over the net TV's, VCR's, Cameras, it has a IR control too, there is an option for other devices and to introduce a custom IR remote code, I am not sure how this works with this X10 IR module.

Found a match and re-purposed it with the JP1 tools to create the respective files.BIN file Instructions.
Customization instructions:
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: