JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ELRO AB601 (and others, intertechno, düwi, ...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spalter3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: ELRO AB601 (and others, intertechno, düwi, ...) Reply with quote

i uploaded a device upgrade including protocol upgrade (for my jp1.4 urc-7960, but should work with other s3c8x) for my ELRO AB601 RF controlled wall plugs (these are equivalent to other elro/intertechno using house code M-P and device 13/14). if you change the obc codes accordingly you should be able to control most intertechno, elro and düwi wall plugs (through a IR->RF transmitter of course). since this is my first upgrade please correct me if i made a mistake in the file.

here's the link:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=10734

update: increased min repeat to 20 for safe use in macros, cleaned up timings a bit
spalter3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i just figud out that the underlying protocol is the same as for the one for all light control kit. i just encoded the signals a bit differently than the existing upgrade for the light kit and made the protocol upgrade without using assembler code. but if you tweak the obc you can get the same signals, or since the ofa kit can learn signals you could also just use this upgrade as-is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> X10 and Home Automation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: