JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

slingbox remote code for BT Vision+

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahickli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: slingbox remote code for BT Vision+ Reply with quote

Hi All, Does anyone have a binary remote code file for a BT Vision+ STB (new black box one) for a Slingbox HD pro (brought in the UK). thanks in advance.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you didn't give me an exact model, I used the BT Vision V+ profile from the Logitech Harmony Database. The IR signals were recorded with the respective JP1 tools to create the following files.
BIN file Instructions.
Customization instructions:
cnbs38

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: slingbox codes for Btvision plus Reply with quote

I have just connnected by slingbox classic to Btvision plus and had some problems so thought I would post here to help others in same boat.

The first problem is if you wish to put slinbox in a different room then Black Btvision plus box does not modulate the Rf coax output so you need to get a modulator. This triax model is about the best and will convey your Ir signal in the other direction

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TRI-LINK-Control-Freesat-Freeview-around/dp/B002R634DU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349260591&sr=8-1

Then the slingbox does not have codes for btvision+ (only btvision) so you need to add the files bin files in the email above.

I still had a problem however that whilst the triax says it works with the sky magic eye it would not carry the Ir signals from the slingbox to the Btvision+. It worked Ok using the remote control through the magic eye but not slingbox.

I found however that if I used the magic eye supplied with the triax then it all worked fine.

So the lesson from this is to use the magic eye supplied with the triax and not rely on the existing sky magic eye even if it appears to work in other ways

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Slingbox All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: