JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

jp1 replay tv remote for sale

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whompus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: jp1 replay tv remote for sale Reply with quote

I listed it on ebay here http://www.ebay.com/itm/330607406429

I really just want to get rid of it. If anyone here is interested ignore the buy it now button and place a bid on it to get the buy now button removed.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just kind of curious why the description is so vague. It looks like it is a remote for the RTV2020 ReplayTV DVR. By the picture, I assume its a 4 device remote. Do you know if uses a Flash or EEPROM storage? Does it have a "JP1", "JP1.1", "JP1.2", or "JP1.3." interface? You might find more interested parties if you were more descriptive in the item you're selling.

whompus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember what replay it came with. I have had several over the years. Was cleaning out my office and ran across this remote stored in there. That is the remote exactly, I thought it came with a showstopper but not sure anymore. It is jp1 and 4 device like the description on listing says.

I have also got a couple replay 5040 that I been using with werns and schedules direct I may be going to put up for sale later as well. Just need to figure out what shipping will cost on them.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old ReplayTV remotes have EEPROMS, not Flash, so they are JP1 as opposed to JP1.x. This remote didn't come with the Showstopper as those remotes say "Panasonic" on them rather than ReplayTV. It might well have come with an RTV2020 or maybe even an RTV3060, etc.

They are 4 device remotes with 1k EEPROM storage. They support keymoves but not macros.
eferz
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rob, that information is incredibly more helpful than what was listed prior. I did check www.remotes.com further and it seems that the same remote was included with the ReplayTV DVR models: RTV2000, RTV2001, RTV2003, RTV2004, RTV2020, RTV3020, RTV3030, and RTV3040. From that point on they changed the look of the remotes.
whompus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thanks Rob. I put in the listing what I knew about the remote. Would rather have a vague listing then a listing with wrong info in it.
whompus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: