JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Denon "Return" code
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Denon "Return" code Reply with quote

blackjackel wrote:

I just pulled up the file to program my remote, and it's not working, not sure why...

Why is it in two pieces?

There are 2 RDMU files because this Denon takes 2 different kind of signals, Denon, and Denon-K. So you assign the code with the most signals to the device key, and then use the smaller upgrade, in keymove form so that both kinds of signals can be generated.
blackjackel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Denon "Return" code Reply with quote

vickyg2003 wrote:
blackjackel wrote:

I just pulled up the file to program my remote, and it's not working, not sure why...

Why is it in two pieces?

There are 2 RDMU files because this Denon takes 2 different kind of signals, Denon, and Denon-K. So you assign the code with the most signals to the device key, and then use the smaller upgrade, in keymove form so that both kinds of signals can be generated.

Ok, I set them to two seperate devices for ease of use then i would cycle between them and neither of them have buttons that the denon responds to...

my denon is a 1911 but I looked it up and the 1911 uses the exact same remote as the 1611 so it should work with my denon, but it does not.
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I looked at this. Thankfully Eferz posted the ICT file, because this file doesn't send the correct signals.

To Correct this,

On the Denon-K RDMU file,

delete the 1 in the OEM field

That should fix things.

I've updated the Zip file
vickyg2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Denon "Return" code Reply with quote

blackjackel wrote:

Ok, I set them to two seperate devices for ease of use then i would cycle between them and neither of them have buttons that the denon responds to...

I didn't see that it was both upgrades until this morning. I had only looked at, and corrected the Denon-K upgrade. The Denon Combo upgrade seems to be fine. The upgrade is outputing the signals Eferez was trying to match from his captured signals. If it isn't working, I need to see your IR/RMIR image to discover why.

Tip: When creating an upgrade, always include ALL functions from the oem remote, even if you never plan on assigning them to a button. Complete function lists makes an upgrade more helpful to others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: