JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trouble with 8810w LKP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e34m5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Trouble with 8810w LKP Reply with quote

Could some one share a copy of their setup (or if there one already on yahoo) that has LKP functionality associated with a device key. Nils_Ekberg has been very kind to help me but I'm simply not getting it.

If I could see some working examples it might get me over the hump. I don't think it matters if it is the same remote..I'm just looking for the example.

I had posted a similar question before but I need more info.

Tx
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have uploaded my 9960 IR txt file to the diagnostics area. It is called URC9960 Current.txt.

I am not sure if looking at others is going to help you through this but it is worth a try.

Did you try the changes I gave you for yours yet? I believe if you make those changes you will see your own working and fully understand it.

Just to repeat what we discussed. You can create the keymove on a real button such as DVD and within it you have the button codes you want to execute for both short and long press. If those button codes are in a device that you are not currently in you use the code for the X_ command for the device you want to temporarily run in to run the following button(s). Alternatively, you can create the keymove on a phantom button in say TV mode then on the DVD button put a macro on the button with X_TV;Phantom.

Either way works but my preference is to put the LKP keymove on the actual button like my Power buttons in the example I uploaded. These run the first button code for short keypress and all the rest for long keypress. In other words a SKP does a power function for the current device and LKP does a power for ALL devices.
e34m5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok..I'll give it a try....tx for you file
Nils_Ekberg
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e34m5 wrote:
Ok..I'll give it a try....tx for you file
I updated your txt file that you posted this morning with the same name paul6910ext.txt with the changes I suggested and put it back in the jp1 diagnosis area for you to try. Tonight I will also try it on one of my remotes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: