JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For Sale - Two 15-2117 with Command Centers and a Cinema 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuzzman99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: For Sale - Two 15-2117 with Command Centers and a Cinema 7 Reply with quote

I was clearing out some old cabinets and came across these remotes.

I bought the 15-2117's as insurance for another one I still use but don't think I really need them anymore. They are still in the blister packs with the Command Centers and the manual. One has never been used, the other one has only been used briefly.

The Cinema 7 is another remote I used for awhile. It is in great shape as well. It does not have the header. I use the JP1 with the pogos for that one.

I have no idea what these are worth, so make an offer.
fuzzman99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a Sony RM-VZ950T that I acquired while overseas. Is a learning remote and quite stylish. Never used but confirmed working.

You can see a picture here:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/TVs/Remotes/auction-236652650.htm

Still in box with manuals.
Silk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Is 2117 still available? Reply with quote

Is 2117 still available?
dieselophile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: RS 15 2117 Reply with quote

Have any still available? Just let me know what you would consider fair for the item inclusive of shipping.
jester67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15-2117 received thank you for the fast shipment. Just as described and well worth the money to me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Market Place Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: