JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dreambox Dm800 (10381038)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Dreambox Dm800 (10381038) Reply with quote

Hi,

New to the forum, but been reading it for a for a few weeks before I took the plunge.

I have two DM800's an orignal from Germany and a clone from China. Both have a remote with part number URC-39930RJ0-04 (3RC32C-1038).

Bought a JP1.2/3 from DIY Gadget and had big problems getting it to connect with either remote. Went through the loopback tests etc and eventually got it to work only with the original and only after reconnecting pin 5, effectively making the lead a JP1.2 only.

IR.exe reported the device as 10381038 and the RDF file for "(Dreambox 7020 and 7025 V4) URC-39930BJ0" seems compatible. So all is well with original remote and I've re-programmed it.

I haven't got anywhere with the clone remote, I've opened it up and noticed some of the pins on the flash are not connected. I also had to solder in the header, whereas the original already had the connector fitted. Has reprogramming been disabled on the clones? Does anybody know?

Thanks for a great forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: