JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

URC-7781 and URC-7780 Extenders version A2 available
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vyrolan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mathdon wrote:

For the record, Vyro and I have resolved this in an exchange of PM's. The installation instructions say that during the upgrade process the RDF path must not include the RDF for Extender A1. Vyro had misread this as saying that it must include that RDF.

Me are not well at read stuff. =(
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: URC-7781 and URC-7780 Extenders version A2 available Reply with quote

[First post since 2012!]

mathdon wrote:

* Auto clock set. The remote's clock is automatically set from your computer system clock when you upload from IR.exe to the remote.

This very cool feature was definitely working "once upon a time", but it is not working for me any longer. Not a big deal, but is there an explanation? Possibly even a fix?

Using URC-7781, RM v. 2.09 build 6, Linux (fedora 31), cable made from genuine FTDI 3.3 volts.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried installing the extender using IR 8.03 to see if the problem is limited to RMIR or to the extender itself?
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it worked, were you using Linux or Windows? I have no way of testing it in Linux, but have just tried it with URC-7781 Extender A2 in Windows 10 and it worked fine. BTW You don't actually mention having the extender installed. Clock setting is a feature that requires the extender, and only version A2 of the extender, not A1, if I recall correctly.
Barf
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Graham and Rob for your suggestions. IIRC, when it worked was IR and windows.

Anyhow, I tried with Windows, both IR and RMIR, both my favorite cable and an old Tommy-cable, that I probably used "once upon a time". I was not able to get it working. The executor was running while uploading, tried with and without "Verify after upload". Nothing worked Crying or Very sad

Anyhow, I have more important things to do Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Extenders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: