JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TCP54V10 - Panasonic Plasma: Discrete TV Input code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For people needing to use advanced codes on remotes that take 5 digit EFCs, the EFC5 is 29171.

I just added the new code to the RM file that you linked to earlier.
bpearse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded a new Device Upgrade that has most of the codes for the TC-P54V10. I removed ones from older sets that no longer worked and added a few such as Viera Cast and Viera Tools. Only code that I am still searching out is HDMI 4 discrete input. I should be able to guess it eventually based on the HDMI1-3 codes and will update the file when I do.

Thanks guys for the refresher course in JP1!

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6902
slowgrind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: viera link code Reply with quote

Hi,

Can someone please post Viera Link code and maybe other Viera xxx codes, like Viera Tools etc. I have URC-7781, struggling with code mess.
Is there a possibility to modify existing 0650 tv in URC-7781 with new keys/mappings? How do I download/save to file 0650 setup code from ROM or wherever it is?

thank you

bpearse wrote:
I uploaded a new Device Upgrade that has most of the codes for the TC-P54V10. I removed ones from older sets that no longer worked and added a few such as Viera Cast and Viera Tools. Only code that I am still searching out is HDMI 4 discrete input. I should be able to guess it eventually based on the HDMI1-3 codes and will update the file when I do.

Thanks guys for the refresher course in JP1!

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6902
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the Lookup Tool at the top of this page, search TV 0650, copy/paste the EFCs into RM. But it would be better to just use an existing upgrade like the one already posted in this thread.

Last edited by mdavej on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
slowgrind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Go to the Lookup Tool at the top of this page, search TV 0650, copy/paste the EFCs into RM. But it would be better to just use an existing upgrade like THIS.

Here are the Viera codes from that file:

Viera Link 55605
Viera Tools 35381

Why can't you learn the commands?

Cant learn commands - need to spend on new replacement remote first.
Still, is there a way to save to file complete 'TV code' from remote eeprom/ROM? Does anyone have any complete dumps of some URC remotes. Isnt JP1.2 read/write protocol some sort of JTAG?

Please post a code for TV input for panasonic lcd/plasma 2009/2010

thank you very much
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if we could, ROM dumps wouldn't be the best source for codes. They wouldn't have any of the discretes that users submit to our database. I'd just use bpearse's upgrade a few posts back.

Last edited by mdavej on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use for example this upgrade , and add the Viera discrete functions from this thread at RC

If you don't want to use a cable, it is possible to use 0650 as a base setup code, since it has 128.9 as a possible device/subdevice pair, but if you do have a cable, there's no reason that I can see to use the 001F executor (Panasonic MIX combo) rather than 00CD (Panasonic Combo), and I think the above upgrade will be easier.
slowgrind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: TV input - cycle thru freesat/dvb/analogue Reply with quote

bpearse

Hi,

by any chance do you know a code or workaround to make panasonic lcd 2010
TV switch its TV inputs, from freesat to dvb to analogue

thank you very much,
ed
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try any of the commands in the file, like Tuning, TV/VIDEO or CH+. Did you try pressing INPUT followed by 1?
slowgrind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
Did you try any of the commands in the file, like Tuning, TV/VIDEO or CH+. Did you try pressing INPUT followed by 1?

Tuning command FF C9 is recognized but TV doesnt react. TV/VIDEO followed by 1 work just like normal, as TV/VIDEO and as 1. Do I have to send CH+ command is some specific way for it not to be recognized just as channel up command? Perhaps there is an individual command to swap tv tuners, there is a separate button on original remote which I dont have.
mdavej
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my tv (not a panasonic) CH+ switches to the tuner. According to the panasonic manual, the input command brings up the list of inputs, then pressing 1 selects the first input which is the tuner. What command shows the list of inputs?
slowgrind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdavej wrote:
On my tv (not a panasonic) CH+ switches to the tuner. According to the panasonic manual, the input command brings up the list of inputs, then pressing 1 selects the first input which is the tuner. What command shows the list of inputs?

AV or TV/Video or Input brings a list of inputs, AV1, HDMI, component, etc.
A separate button is to bring a list of TV Tuner type inputs - Freesat/DVB/Analogue, this one is nowhere to be found, the best kept secret, unless you visit Comet or similar
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the original remote has a button for the function you need? Then tell us the model number of the TV, and the label of the button. If you know of a source (other than Pansonic) for a replacement remote, post that too.

The more information you post, the more likely that someone will know how to find the code.
slowgrind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3FG wrote:
You mean the original remote has a button for the function you need? Then tell us the model number of the TV, and the label of the button. If you know of a source (other than Pansonic) for a replacement remote, post that too.

The more information you post, the more likely that someone will know how to find the code.

okay, TV model is panasonic TX-L42D25BA, original silver remote is
N2QAYB000504. The button on a remote is named TV, next to AV button.
similar remote is N2QAYB000487, etc.

Also remotes from panasonic TX-P42GF22, TX P42GN23, TX P42GT24, TX P42V20, TX L32D25, TX L32D28, TX L32GF22, TX L32GS21, TX L32GT24, TX L37D25, TX L37D28, TX-L37V20, TX L42D25, TX L42V20, TX P42GS21, TX P50V20, TX L37GN23, TX L37GF22, TX P46GQ21, TX L37GS21 will do the job.
3FG
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A file at RemoteCentral for the TX-P50V10B lists 128.2 OBC 48 for "TV". Most of the IR signals are already in the Pronto Professional databace, including AV, but TV seems to have been learned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> Code Search (Closed) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: