JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ziggo URC187000-06R00 Remote
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: Ziggo URC187000-06R00 Remote Reply with quote

Hi friends, i need RDF For My New Remote, Details Are As Under

ZIGGO-URC187000-06R00

Here are the Pics:-
https://imgur.com/a/QVLIVQk

Here is the Manual For Ziggo:-
https://cdn.vodafoneziggo.nl/content/dam/ziggo/klantenservice/pdf/handleidingen/radio-tv/ziggo-handleiding-televisie-universele-afstandsbediening.pdf

Thanks
mathdon
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to post a raw download from each remote as a starting point, and please use RMIR 2.12.8 (the latest release) to do the raw download.
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And please let's keep it to one remote per thread, otherwise it will get too confusing. So let's keep this one for the Ziggo and start a new thread for the OSN.

It's probably a good idea to blink back the signature on each remote first, so we know whether they are JP1.x or JP2 remotes, as the process is different for each.

Ultimately, we'll need to determine the button codes. Last time, you posted pics of the PCB itself, which has S00 style button codes printed on it, If you are able to open either remote without breaking it, if they have those S00 style codes printed on the PCB, that would be very useful to see.

Alternatively, we can use macros to find the codes, so see if either remote supports macros. And if macros don't work, try keymoves.
Tiku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@mdavej
Quote:
JP1.4 uses the same interface as JP1.3. But if there is no RDF for this model, a new one would need to be developed.

I think i have Damaged My Ziggo Remote, its JP1.3, and I used same USB Interface Device to do a Raw Download,which i used for OSN Jp1.4. In RMIR It says No Remote Found & In IR.exe with Home Made 3 Transistor Serial Interface it says fail to open Jp1.x Interface. Now My Atlas 5-Device PVR Day 3033 JP1.3 (ROGERS) is also showing Fail to open Jp1.x Interface In IR.exe with (DIY)Serial Interface, as i first tried Atlas with USB Interface, i think Atlas also Dead, previously i had never failed to Download/Upload anything with Serial Inteface, These FTDI Chip Interface are not Compatible with jp1.3 Remotes?
Here are Ziggo Pcb Pics:-
https://imgur.com/a/kuBPyuS
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about whether IR.exe works with any of these remotes, as it's really out of date and doesn't work with most of the newer remotes. Also, now that you've also made an FTDI cable, I wouldn't worry about whether your older DIY cable works.

What happens when you try to do a raw download from the Ziggo using your newest FTDI cable? If you get an error, try doing a 981 style reset on the remote and trying again.

Also, please download the very latest version of RMIR (v2.12.8) as it includes a bunch of new information in the raw downloads that is very useful for creating new RDFs.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/controlremote/
Tiku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
try doing a 981 style reset on the remote

How to do This?

Downloaded latest version of RMIR (v2.12.8).
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to find a user manual for this remote but was unsuccessful, maybe you would have better luck. It appears to be for a Ziggo mediabox from the Netherlands, here is the company website: https://www.ziggo.nl/

As this remote doesn't have a SETUP button, you probably have to hold 2 other buttons down at the same time to get into programming mode. For your Tele2 and OSN remotes, the method is to hold the TV_Power and OK buttons down together, then wait for 2 flashes, so you could start by trying that. If you get 2 flashes, type in 981 and you should get 4 flashes.

EDIT: I found the user manual, it's here, the remote section is on pages 3 and 17-30 (in Dutch of course):
https://cdn.vodafoneziggo.nl/content/dam/ziggo/klantenservice/pdf/handleidingen/radio-tv/ziggo-handleiding-televisie-universele-afstandsbediening.pdf

This confirms that you have to hold TV_Power and OK together.

Last edited by The Robman on Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did Factory Default on Atlas press setup Blink Twice then 981 Blink 4 Times, did this couple of times, but still no luck in RMIR Raw Download says No Remote Found and also tried selecting the Remote Atlas PVR 5-Device, Same Result No Remote found, Have i Damaged the Eeprom?, does this Txd,Rxd.Rts Gives Reverse Volt?
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not get this thread bogged down with stuff about the Atlas, that should really be in a separate thread, but try doing a raw download from the Atlas. If it works, we might be able to see if you've corrupted the data somehow.
Tiku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: RDF Needed For Ziggo Remote Reply with quote

Tiku wrote:
Hi friends, i need RDF For My New Remote, Details Are As Under

ZIGGO-URC187000-06R00

Here is the Manual For Ziggo:-

Thanks

I Google Translate and Did the Factory Default its press power stb+okBlink twice+981 But Blink Only Once and power tv+ok Blink twice+981 Blink 4 Times. Connected to Interface Raw Download Still Shows No Remote Found, Anyways I found the Culprit of My DIY Serial Interface , One of the Cable which goes to Jp1.3 Pin No.4 is broken from the solder, I have to Re-solder it Again, I guess my New Interface is not compatible with Jp1.4, i have to use DIY Only, its very late over here will do it tomorrow. Thanks
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Ziggo PCB, is it possible to remove that plastic sheet that's sitting on the PCB? It's blocking some of the button codes.
Tiku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
On the Ziggo PCB, is it possible to remove that plastic sheet that's sitting on the PCB? It's blocking some of the button codes.

Will Do it By Tomorrow, Ziggo Dump Uploaded in Diagnostic area.

Thanks
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just the top 2 rows that I need, the 2 Power buttons and Fav/PIP/Radio/AV
Tiku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Robman wrote:
It's just the top 2 rows that I need, the 2 Power buttons and Fav/PIP/Radio/AV

Hello Rob, sorry for late reply, I need this remote for upgrade, here are the Function keys print
STB Power- K3
TV POWER-K2
FAV-K37
PIP-K6
RADIO-K18
AV-K7
MEDIA-K21

Here is the PCB Pic:-
https://imgur.com/a/kuBPyuS
The Robman
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you ready to work on this now, without any more 5 month breaks?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - New Remotes & RDFs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: