JP1 Remotes Forum Index JP1 Remotes

FAQFAQ SearchSearch 7 days of topics7 Days MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dreambox V6 URC-39931 RJ0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LopoTRI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Dreambox V6 URC-39931 RJ0 Reply with quote

Hi, i managed till today more then 5 times to program my older V3 silver with my differents reciever i bought in the last 3-4 years.

Now i have a v6 black and a new Octagon PVR. On the original remote i have three buttons (f1, f2, f3) that i will assign it to the v6 in "shift-1", "shift-2", "shift-3".
But when i am on the layout in "shift" mode, there are no "yellow circles" on buttons 1-0 and i can't assign it.

With my old V3 silver there are circles and i can assing it and they work fine.

So i looked in the RDF's and saw that in V6 the "Shift-1", "Shift-2", "Shift-3" with the codes "$86, $87, $88", are not in "[ButtonMaps]" section.
So i paste it there.

Now i see the yellow circles in "Shift" mode, but when i assign the buttons they don't work....

How can i manage this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       JP1 Remotes Forum Index -> JP1 - Beginners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: